[GeoStL] Re: Equestrian Geocaching Class?

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 19:49:27 -0700 (PDT)

Would that be Western saddle, English saddle or Sidesaddle style?  :-)

Hobbit Taz - charter <hobbittaz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:     .hmmessage P {
PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px;
PADDING-TOP: 0px  }  BODY.hmmessage {   FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma  }
       Its bad enough trying to find a dashboard mount for my GPS,  Anyone know
where a horse can get a saddle mount?
  From: sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 12:36:21 -0500

        The GPS will be provided, he'll just need  his own laptop and copy of
GSAK.

  Nancy