[GeoStL] Re: Email List

  • From: Yvonne Von Der Ahe <yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 08:49:12 -0800 (PST)

I would also like a copy.
  Yvonne aka Ladybug STL

Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    That list belongs to Team DLADL. I
think he is making photocopies available to SLAGA members who ask for it.

-Laurie (Denmother)

> Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 23:23:16 -0600
> From: asenger@xxxxxxxxx
> To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [GeoStL] Email List
>
> -
> There was a list passed around the tables at the Christmas party.
>
> Is the list a public one, or was it to update records for SLAGA? If
> it is public, how can the info be retrieved?
>
> Andrew
>
> --
> Andrew Senger
> asenger@xxxxxxxxx
> http://yawetag.110mb.com
> "I can't win anything. In fact, if you look up 'loser' in the
> dictionary, you'll see someone else's photo!" --Andrew Senger

  Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Get it now!