[GeoStL] Re: Edwardsville Eat-n-Greet - Route & Caches

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:52:42 -0700 (PDT)

We went, we found some caches, we talked some, we ate some food, we found some
more caches, we came home.  You could call that having a great time.

  That's it from me, I did not take any pictures.  For pictures you will have
to wait on the ones that took some.

tnsl <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          The report back on this is nonexistent.  This makes me wonder ..
why.  No pictures? No, "Wow this was a great time, glad we did this."     Does
this come under the heading of "What happens in Edwardsville, STAYS in
Edwardsville?"
  Do we know for sure that everyone who went, came back?

  Interesting.

  Nancy the old