[GeoStL] Easter Egg Hunting for cachers

  • From: Owen Curtis <owen.curtis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 23:19:10 -0500

So I'm wondering what it's like to hunt Easter Eggs in the homes of some of
our more noted hiders.  (Bernie, Bear, Didg, CF30, RGS, etc., to name a
few)  For example, after posting my DNF at "An Egg for Chuck" I couldn't
help but wonder how long Stewy1966's children spend hunting for Eggs Easter
morning, or is it Easter week or Easter month.  Or, collectively how many
hours we all have looked for this one egg for Chuck.  Where would a dog,
thinking he's a rabbit do anything?  I'm guessing the dog who think's he's a
rabbit is visiting Lucy's "the *psychiatrist* is
in<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1I7DLUS_en&sa=X&ei=baSzTfT_DMGa0QG4kKi4CQ&ved=0CBkQvwUoAQ&q=lucy+the+psychiatrist+is+in&spell=1>"
booth.

I suppose I'm one to talk, eh.  So to answer your questions:

1) My children don't have to solve puzzles to get their eggs.
2) My children don't have to have a GPS, expertGPS, or a calculator to find
their eggs.
3) Yes, there are difficult hides which are plastic eggs filled with coins
so it's okay if they're not found for a 6 months.  It's always great to hear
a child yell, "I found it," whether it's a cache or an Easter Egg they find
at Thanksgiving.

Happy caching to all.

Owen
aka WalkThisWayWalkThisWay