[GeoStL] Re: Downloading from GSAK help.

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 15:08:06 -0500

Jack,

You're using the wrong option for sending WP's to your GPS.

Look at the menu across the top of GSAK and about in the middle is "GPS".
Select that and then "send waypoints". Then a window will open up and on the
lower right of the window is "waypoint description format (comments)". That is
where the codes like "%hint" goes, and it will display in the comment field of
the WP (only 22 char. will display)

Rich