[GeoStL] Downloading from GSAK help.

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 12:24:13 -0700 (PDT)

This is to some of you experts out there on GSAK.
  What I am wanting to do is download the hints along with the gpx files to my
GPS.
  I go into GSAK and go to the "File\Export\GPS\LOC file" drop down window.
  Now when I go to the help section for this feature I see where there is a box
down towards the bottom of this window where you can export "Extra information
to show as first log" and it shows "%code%hint" in the box.
  My problem is that my feature drop down page where you make these setting
does not show an area for "Extra information to show as first log" so I can't
enter anything.
  How do I get this area to show up?
  I have updated my GSAK to the latest version and paid my money but still no
area to enter this information.

  Jack