[GeoStL] Re: Down Town Caches

  • From: Edwin Biesemeyer <singer1ed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 04:47:54 -0700 (PDT)

Andy,
I'll bet you were'nt aware that you and the administrators are the only ones
who can see thos pages until they are approved.  Yes, I was gullible enough to
try.

Andy Sims <yutty_666@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
Hey, just letting you all know I made up two new
downtown virtual caches. They haven't been approoved
yet, but they are going to be:
Toynbee St. Louis #1

Toynbee St. Louis #2

They are both extremely easy and best done in the
early evening when traffic is light. GPS reception
downtown sucks, but if you use the clues it basically
just says right where they are. Anyway, these were
not meant to be challanging, just to show these weird
things I read about today, which is what I thought
virtual caches where all about anyway.

Peace,

Yutty (Andy)

Subject field

Edwin G. Biesemeyer Track your Dollar BillsEver wonder where your money goes.
See how to track it with the link above.