[GeoStL] Double posts- found out why

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 14:39:06 -0500

Ok, I figured out why some of my posts were doubling and some weren't. I
started to notice a trend and that it was only posts that had the word
"cache" in the subject line that were doubling. So I figured out it was
because I have rules that sort both "geostl" and "cache" to my geocaching
folder. So when both were in the subject line, the posts would double.

Jen

Books just wanna be FREE! See what I mean at:
http://www.bookcrossing.com/referral/nyisutter

St. Louis BookCrossing Chapter
http://www.angelfire.com/mo3/stlouisbookcrossers/Main.html

Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the
hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.