[GeoStL] Doing a Geocaching Class and I Could Use My old Pals' Help :)

  • From: sydstyr@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 14:04:58 -0600 (CST)

-
http://engagedpatrons.org/miniEventsCalendar2.cfm?SiteID=4680&BranchID=&divWidth=175&BorderColor=09F&LinkColor=00F&CellBackground=9FF&BodyBackgroundColor=FFF&thisMonth=1&thisYear=2015&thisDay=10

OK... so this kind of happened. I watched a posting on the CIGA Facebook page
for a couple of weeks asking for someone to do a class for the Effingham
Library. The library contacted them and no one wanted  to come from Springfield
to do the class and no one else locally volunteered. I finally figured before
someone ... lame? ... volunteered we had better step up to help plant the
Gecaching Seeds in the way they were planted for us. SLAGA style.

I've never even gone to a geocacahing class.  My Kyd did a "How To Speech" on
it in sixth grade here. No idea where that Power Point is. I could use some
help.

Anyone?

Would anyone have a Power Point or slides I could look at just to get an idea
of how to organize things?

Even though we STILL have not broken the 1000 find mark, we've been in the
community (probably one of the best) for ten years, so I don't have any problem
thinking we have a thing or two to teach people lol.  Just need a plan.

Help.
Please.

Nancy

The N of  TKLNHL & Kyd