[GeoStL] Does anybody know LRZ?

  • From: JimSGreene@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 09:41:29 EST

-
Hi, We recently received a membership application for a cacher named  LRZ,
real name, Richard Hogan. He is from the St. Charles area. He  hasn't visited
GC.com since Sept. 2004, and hasn't logged any finds. Do any of  you know him?
thought that maybe he might hike with some cacher, or tag along  with
someone. I don't want to turn anyone away, but I wonder why this guy is
interested
in the group. If any of you can vouch for this guy, we'll see what  happens.

Jim