[GeoStL] Re: Dinner sometime

  • From: "Laura D" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:39:00 -0500

-
Hey, Dan!!

We would love to have dinner with you sometime!!  (It would have to be
someplace kid-friendly, of course!!)  And there are a BUNCH of new caches in
South County!!  Let me know!!

Laura DeWeese
Pampered Chef Consultant
www.pamperedchef.biz/LauraDeWeese

Pampered Chef just started another new season, with more than SIXTY great
new or restyled products!!  You can see them here: http://tinyurl.com/fdss7