[GeoStL] Dinner sometime

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 09:53:38 -0700 (PDT)

-
Hey guys,

  Now that I am working in St. Charles I would love to have lunch or dinner
sometime with some of you. My problem is that I am unfamiliar with most of the
area and while I get an hour for lunch I am not comfortable enough in this job
to take some time for a lunch yet.
  But I will be in the South County area staying with my FIL and if someone
would like to have dinner instead sometime after 6:00 or 6:30 ...that would be
great

  Just let me know

  Dan (who is still overwhelmed with his new job)