[GeoStL] Re: Dinner Meet, Greet and Eat

  • From: "Bob TheCacher" <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 07:39:32 -0500

-
Jack: Let me know where (and when) you plan on leaving from. I'll join you on your trek up there.
BBD1  (Bob)

From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Dinner Meet, Greet and Eat
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:54:13 -0700 (PDT)

I plan on coming. I have laid out a route and located caches within 1 mile of that route from South County to Krieger's (the Miner League 5 are on that route but if we are doing them after I will wait). 20 caches and I plan on leaving about noon to 1:00 pm. time frame if anyone wants to join me let me know.

  Caches on route are: (not in order)

  This Old House 2
  By Falling Springs
  WoodHenge
  The Mole Hill Cache
  Valley of the Cats
  Valley of Coal Bikeman #1
  Take a Break
  Stallings Gate
  Restaurant Row (I think this is the one behind Krieger's)
  Not-So-Secert Secret
  Miner League 1
Miner League 2
  Miner League 3
  Miner League 4
  Miner League 5
  I270 Travel Bug Hotel
  CODE NAME: 'Project Gutenberg'
  Close to Home Cache
  Birdman's Home
  90th Meridian

Any that are listed to do after diner I will do them with the group, also any others that Laura lists. One in particular might have been muggled (The Mole Hill Cache) last 3 were Did Not Finds.

  Jack (Pandyandy)

Laura Million <lmillio@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } OK it seems that a lot of people would like Saturdays, so I?m going the schedule the East side?s Meet, Greet and Eat for Saturday, August 25th at 4pm at Krieger?s in Edwardsville.

  Address:
  1071 S. Highway 157
  Edwardsville, IL
  618-655-0771

  Coordinates:
  N 38 47.304
  W89 58.795

If you haven?t done any of the Edwardsville caches, there is one located in the parking lot behind Krieger?s. As we get closer, I?ll make a list of caches that we can do after dinner. The Miner League series are not far away and close to each other.

    Laura Million
  2_cats