[GeoStL] Re: Digital cameras??

  • From: "Tim and Pam" <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 09:47:10 -0600

-
I would make sure what ever you get has optical zoom. The digital zoom does
you no good, all it does is zoom in on the picture and then crop out the
edges, what that does is degrade the quality of the picture.

Kodak makes some good cameras that are in that price range. I just looked at
Best Buys web site under there specials and they have a couple in there for
less than $150.00. One is a 5 mp the other is a 6mp.
Here is the link:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site//olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat25600050000&type=category

You might stop by COMP USA I heard they are going out of business so they
might have some good sales.

The old saying "You get what you pay for" stands very true when it comes to
cameras.

Tim

www.tueltzen.smugmug.com