[GeoStL] Did I miss something?

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 11:09:39 -0800 (PST)

-
Ok I'm lost.  I don't think I've been getting all the emails from the list
through this yahoo addy.  So this morning I added another email addy (same name
on hotmail) to be used only to recieve the list.

I read Jeff's suggestion about a dinner/thank you/ group hunt for BAJA clan and
replied to it when I checked my mail here.  Then I checked the hotmail and saw
that someone said the party for Amanda was today.  Did I miss an important
event here?

For those now wondering I will continue to use this as my main email as so much
stuff is linked to it and I seem to only be misisng mails from the SLAGA email
list.  I may occasionally send messages to the list from outdoorlady79 @
hotmail.com but will only be getting newsgroup messages over there.

Sara

Subject field