[GeoStL] Re: Details for Sunday's group hunt

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 19:57:14 -0700 (PDT)

-
Oops, I had it switched I think.  Jeff and I will be doing Private Snuffy and
BAJA has done private snuffy but wants to do Corporal Snuffy while we do
Private Snuffy.  If there are enough people that haven't done either one we
might do both as a group.  I don't mind revisiting a cache on a group hunt.

Either way just meet at the main parking lot of Busch Wildlife at 9am.

Sara
Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
Sorry I'm so late in posting this, it's been a crazy week so far.

As I posted earlier, there will be a gorup hunt Sunday August 22nd. Starting at
the main parking lot of Busch Wildlife at 9am. Bluebeadman and I are planning
on completing Corporal Snuffy then moving on to some Weldon Springs caches.
BAJA Clan has shown an interest in doing Private Snuffy then meeting back with
the others for the Weldon Springs Caches.

Suggested Caches (in no particular order):
Corporal Snuffy's Box
Expensive Real Estate
357 Quad
Hamburg Cemetery
Got Change
Zeros and Ones
By The Fall

For those more endeavorous (I wil probably not be doing these on this trip):
In the Trees (Doesn't look that far in from the road but not mini friendly
according to Bernie)
Hangers Galore (6 mile walk according to Bernie)
Magic Number (another long walk)
Savanah Smiles (I know nothing about but it looks like a little bit of a walk
probably)

Sorry I haven't had a chance to look up the GC ID#'s on these, I had the list
of names from a few weeks ago.

Sara

Subject field

Subject field