[GeoStL] Denver area?

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 16:40:49 -0700 (PDT)

-
Does anyone by chance know if there is a Denver
geocaching group?  Or can recommend quick easy caches
in the Denver area.  I have to go out on business and
will be in class till 430pm both days I'm there and
hoping on a plane as soon as it's finished the second
day but I will be looking for something to do Monday
evening and thought it would be nice to grab a few
caches.  I'll be staying in Broomfield (NW Denver).

Thanks,
Sara