[GeoStL] Re: Delivery failed.

  • From: "P ekey" <pkekey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:46:46 +0000

-
I receive most of the email messages just fine. When my inbox is full or there are large attachments, sometimes a few are dropped. I only notice when a discussion thread seems to be in the middle of something and I can't find the opening messages.

That's okay. Since most of you post replies without deleting the earlier ones, I just catch up by reading through your long emails.

Today there are likely to be some bounced messages -- my inbox was over 50 when I opened it this morning. If it looks like I'm missing something important, I'll holler for a repeat.

Pam E. (Tribble)

From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Delivery  failed.
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 18:34:47 -0600

-
this is part of my hotmail parabola. I have always gotten "failed delivery" errors for these hotmail address. Are you guys still getting all the mail from the freelists server??

If you dont get this, please lemme know.

thanks,

gln

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

       bploeg****@hotmail.msn.com
       pke***@hotmail.msn.com
       zoe****@hotmail.msn.com

~~~~~~~~