[GeoStL] Re: Delete or not delete, that is the question.

  • From: "ehamemail" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 12:17:44 -0600

You make that sound so ..   simple.  LOL

Nancy
  From: Jared Collier <jcollier74@xxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Delete or not delete, that is the question.

  I second that Nancy!

  On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 11:42 AM, ehamemail <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    "Those people who say nothing or "Sent from my mobile device" as their log,
probably have never put out a cache."

    Uh..  there's also the possibility that those people don't actually know
HOW to USE their mobile device.   Perhaps speaking from close experience ..
and perhaps not...  just sayin' ...

    Nancy