[GeoStL] Re: December 31st, 2010,terracaching will shut down

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 09:03:11 -0800 (PST)

You fail to grasp my point, Jim. What you define as lame does not mean everyone
else thinks it's lame. My problem with your opinion is that you think that what
constitutes lame in your eyes should be accepted as law by everyone else.

As Andrew said, find caches that you like and hunt them...if you don't like
other caches, don't.

-Michael