[GeoStL] Re: Decatur

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 18:01:40 -0800 (PST)

-
Judy,

Sorry to hear about your aunt, your family will be in my prayers.

Sara, who would go to decatur if she wasn't working tomorrow.
Judi F <deltawinner@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
Here are the Top 10 Reasons that Judi is wimping out of the Decatur trip.

#10 - Cold weather

#9 - I need a manicure

#8 - Not nearly enough clothes in my closet to keep warm

#7 - Getting up at 4:00 am

#6 - The high is only going to be 19 degrees

#5 - I don't golf in sub 40 degree temperatures and now I guess I don't
cache in sub 20

#4 - Did I mention the weather?

#3 - I'm going to Vegas on Monday and need to "practice"

#2 - Don't want to interfer with the all men group

#1 - IT'S GOING TO BE FREEZING!

Needless to say, I'm bowing out of the trip. Actually, have to make an
airport run and my aunt passed away (was expected) and want to stay close to
home with my mother (it was her sister) until my brother arrives from
Georgia on Thursday.

Have a wonderful time and stay warm.

Subject field

Subject field