[GeoStL] Re: Daryl and Daryl

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 20:46:15 -0600

-
I am beat after doing about 80% of d-d.

i now have puzzle pieces and all manner of decoding do-dadds sitting here. i ran out of light tonight so we will finish in the AM.

it is a little bit of a teaser on the brain. I am liking this one. :-)

glenn

At 05:11 PM 11/21/2002 -0600, Jen Guyer wrote:
-
Rich-

Do you seriously think Daryl and Daryl had the brain capacity to figure that
out? LOL.

Jen-who's brain is in a fog from a bad cold, but I will have to try that
puzzle cache out when I am thinking clearer, cause the Daryls are some of my
favorite characters!

Listen to clips from my new favorite Christmas album:
http://appalachianquartet.com/gloria.html

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs......

Glenn
St. Louis, Mo