[GeoStL] Re: Daryl & Daryl in the snow?!

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 19:46:57 -0600

Jim,

We're meeting at 9AM at the far lot in W. Tyson park. When you get in the park
keep to the right until the end of the road. Since the lot is small, it may be
full so the best bet would be to park just outside the park along the shoulder
of old HW 66. It's about 1/4 mile walk from there to the far lot.

3 sisters? Do you mean 3's Company? The Roman cache is also in the park but at
the far end, but it would make a nice long walk if you want to add that in.