[GeoStL] Daryl & Daryl cache pickup and wiener roast

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gc-Maillist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 22:28:43 -0600

-
The date has been set. I will pick up and archive Daryl and Daryl on Sat. Feb
10th, 2007. For those that want to tag along and log the final, let's meet at
the back lot of W. Tyson county Park at 9AM. It should take about 3 - 3 1/2
hours to get all the WP's. For those that haven't logged it yet, be prepared to
think, pay attention to all the WP's and solve a puzzle or 2. Help will be
given as needed to keep the group moving along.
Afterwards we'll meet at the UNHEATED shelter for a SLAGA sponsored wiener
roast and hot chocolate lunch. If you want to bring something to share, that's
fine but not required. We'll keep this simple. There are pits, a fire ring, and
firewood available at the shelter. Please reply to this if you plan on joining,
whether just for the walk, to log the cache, or just for lunch. We need an idea
of how much to buy.

Parking is at: N38 30.689 & W90 35.201

Cache page: http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=gcab23

Rich