[GeoStL] Re: Daryl & Daryl Group What are we getting ourselves into

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 21:57:41 -0600

-
I had to do this in 2 parts due to running out of time but..

part one i think i spent about 3.5 hours and i didnt dilly dally too much and kept moving.
part 2 i think i spent maybe another 1.5 hours but i moved a little slower and had to backtrack a little. If things went wrong, it would take a little longer. at least..

If someone were to just walk the trail, the ground could be covered in 3.5 to 4 hours i guess.

glenn

At 10:46 PM 2/6/2003 -0500, you wrote:
-
Glen,  Is this a conservative estimate or an actual everything that can go
wrong does estimate. Michelle
 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs but this is what is there.
The SLAGA E-store  http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=SLAGA