[GeoStL] Re: Daryl & Daryl Group What are we getting ourselves into

  • From: WOW4MOM@xxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 11:19:17 EST

-
I just looked at Daryl and Daryl for the first time. I'm wondering if I
should bring rations just in case we are stuck there forever. How much
running time do we think it will be to do this one?????P.S. I'm terrible at
math so I'll bring a calculator as it looks as though my fingers and toes
will be frozen off and therefore unusable as my normal adding source.
Michelle and Tyler
 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs but this is what is there.
The SLAGA E-store  http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=SLAGA