[GeoStL] Re: Daryl & Daryl Group Caching Trip

  • From: "Barbara Hunt" <barbarastl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 15:50:50 -0600

-
Rich,

No heated shelter. they are both already reserved for scout groups which spend the night. we get the "naturally heated" open shelter. But the johns are heated if we want to be a close group.

Fine with me. Since there seem to be less women Geocachers than men, we'll have more room!

Maybe we can find a restaraunt or something nearby, so we can enjoy some hot chocolate afterwards. We can use the shelter for meeting.

Barbara