[GeoStL] Re: Cypher cache

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 17:58:50 -0500

Yes it was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed it and FIANLLY getting to meet
Hiker Bob and family.  It was a 7.2 mile hike.

So close yet so far was lots of fun too.  Bruce, I would love to see you try
to get this one!!!!!  I'm betting you would be too terrified to retrieve it.
I don't think you could even crawl to it.  Denali and I had no problem
getting it.  But the view is not as good as Insperation Point.

I think I am going to rent myself out as a rain maker.  After doing St. Joe
in 200 plus heat last week, I went to Key chain exchange.  And it poured and
poured.  After doing Cypher and So Close today, I did Ruma on the way back.
As soon as I got out of the car, it started to rain.  Rained about the 10
minutes it took me to find Ruma.