[GeoStL] Re: Curious and I am sure controversial (REVISITED)

  • From: "Eric East" <christianherper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 17:42:35 -0600

-
Dan,
your topic can't be controversial because I didn't start it! LOL
Seriously though, I too liked the stats page & i'm not asshamed to  admit
that I tried to keep myself in the top 50 & I was secretly competing against
a few of you. I'll bet a lot of people did this, but just wont admit it. :-)

I understand it's a LOT of work to keep up with fixing the stats page, but I
hope someone can figure out an alternate wat of doing it.

Regarding MOGA, I have not made one yet (or many picnics) because they
always ends up being on weekends that I have to work.

Eric