[GeoStL] Re: Curious and I am sure controversial

  • From: Glenn <Glenn.GeocachingAdmin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 20:33:16 -0600

-
If the word competition and time limit are in the same sentence, I am
out of the running at all levels other then the "low and slow, cant find
creek a in the woods"   class.  I would never enter the "competition"
portion but I do find it great fun to be there visiting with everyone
else, helping hide caches, finding other caches and just having a good
time.  It is great fun even if I don't compete.

glenn