[GeoStL] Re: Curious and I am sure controversial

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 12:00:30 -0800 (PST)

-
Those of us who don't have so many cache finds like the small challenge of
setting goals and seeing how we are doing compared to others on the list.  I
guess when you get 1000, 2000, 3000 or more it takes some of the thrill out of
getting just a few more numbers.  There are a lot of us down on the bottom of
the list that can't see our numbers on a list that starts at 200.
Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   -
Whats really sad is that only 1 person in the top 50 is coming to MOGA.. You
would think that they would want to show everyone how they cache...

And as for Dan's comments.... I haven't looked at the member stats page in a
long time.. I just use the front page where Rich does a great job with the
milestones..
And.. Since Rich is still keeping up with the milestones for ALL members,
why the complaint?

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..