[GeoStL] Re: Curious and I am sure controversial

  • From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 13:33:41 -0600

-
There is no guilt trip.  He just doesn't understand why a SLAGA
SPONSORED event is not SUPPORTED by it's MEMBERS more.  =20
Which is a good reasonable question.  The members of SLAGA need to
realize that this is not "Mike's game".  As stated above, it is a SLAGA
sponsored event.  As with any CLUB, when an event is put on by the CLUB,
the CLUB would expect and hope it's members would participate, whether
that be volunteering or taking part in the activity. =20

Bruce and Geo Jim made good points as to why the higher number cachers
do not participate.  I tend to agree with Bruce.  There is a lot of
power caching with the higher number caches.  They are not out in the
woods, with hills, and hills, and more hills, they are in the cities,
rushing from one to another.

really been into the stat thing.  They log, to say they FOUND it, not to
put a point on their tally.  You can tell by their logs. =20

Everyone needs to relax and enjoy the sport.  Enjoy it the way they like
to enjoy caching.

Bridget