[GeoStL] Cuiver River Cleanup

  • From: Edward Turner <n0wnv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 16:40:39 -0600

-
I have found out on the Cuvier River Cleanup thaat there will be a
pontoon boat to transport everyone
back and forth from the site to the new bridge, this tentative for the
7th of March but I have not had it confirmed yet by the Park
Superintendent.  As soon as I get the confirmation on everything I will
put a email blast on here and the information will be on the cache
webpage.  Also the Earthcache has been published as of today on
geocaching.com. The gc code is GC22YAG.   Ed N0WNV

from this