[GeoStL] Cruisin and Cachin Pictures

  • From: Robert Pratt <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 00:11:17 -0800 (PST)

-

==================
Pictures for you!
==================

From: Robert Pratt

Just got back from a week long cruise and caching week in the Eastern
<BR>Caribbean with Rich (RGS), Jan (JanS03) and Larry (IBEW-RET), myself
<BR>(BBD1) and our spouses.   We cached in the Keys and Miami just before
<BR>the cruise.  And during the cruise we went to  Half Moon Cay, St.
<BR>Thomas, San Juan and Grand Turks.  I&#39;m sure you will see a side of us
<BR>in these pictures you will never have guessed.  Enjoy.<BR> Bob Pratt<BR>BBD1

To see the pictures, either select or copy-and-paste this address into your
browser: http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0BYsmzRwxcMX_A

from this