[GeoStL] Re: Credit Card Fraud

  • From: "Hobbit Taz" <HobbitTaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 22:33:43 -0600

-
Don't recall any skype charges, but I will mention that one should also
watch phone bills.  Over the past year or so there have been a couple of
times that I find some service (not phone related) charging me through the
phone bill.  When I complain they usually correct the charges but tell me
that I signed up by phone or internet.  What the check boxes on the web
pages to be sure you aren't signing up for something if you sign up for web
access to some site or make a purchase.