[GeoStL] Countdown to the Fall Picnic

  • From: "CribbageWitch" <VelyneTarlos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SLAGA Freelist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 10:42:37 -0500

-

Greetings Cachers,

Things are coming together for the Fall Picnic.

We would like to remind all who have not RSVPd that we would like to have
that information by October 1.  We would hate to run short of burgers and
brats.

Donations have been down this year and I would like to ask for our members
to reach out and touch employers and local merchants for attendance prizes.

Also, don't forget your items for the silent auction.

This picnic we are also collecting for the Bourbon area food bank, so
remember non-perishables.  I am certain that each pantry would not miss one
can or box.

Happy Caching and we hope to see you on the 11th.

CribbageWitch & Hobbit Taz

from this