[GeoStL] Re: Conversion Question

  • From: Kirk Yates <kirk.yates@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Glenn <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 22:10:09 -0500

-
Reply: Friday, April 15, 2005, 2:08:07 PM

SPLIT HALF BEEF -- Approx. 66 lbs. You'll need about 3 cubic feet of freezer
space

A quarter of a baby beef is about 95 pounds and takes up about two "boxes" of
space or about 3 cubic feet.

One concern we often hear is how much storage space is needed for the beef.
Typically, a split half of beef will  require about four cubic feet of storage
space in your freezer, and a half of beef will require about eight cubic feet.

--
Kirk
RoadTrip

Subject field