[GeoStL] Re: Container question

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 10:23:04 -0500

-
You have to call around to Military Surplus stores. They get them from time
to time but they go quick!
There is a place in O'Fallon Illinois that does mail order stuff. They
usually have them but they are expensive..
http://www.imsplus.com/

You will have to call them as they do not list them on their website..

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..
See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050

"Guys, the red thingy is heading for the green thingy. I think the green
thingy is us."
   - Guy, from Galaxy Quest...