[GeoStL] Re: Conservation areas

  • From: James Shilt <webscouter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 11:10:21 -0600

-
Maybe my mind doesn't work like a druggie but one would think if you
paid good money or stole some drugs you wouldn't place it somewhere that
another person could take it from you. Wouldn't you hide drugs in a
place where only you could find them?

This argument sounds like a cop out. I for one am glad that the Kansas
City area has a supervisor who supports caching.

Jim