[GeoStL] Re: Congratulations SLURPERS!

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 10:43:50 -0600

-
I just wanted to say again that of all the great places that geocaching has
taken us, this is my favorite so far. What an awesome place! The kids had a
great time and were inspired by the place too. I know we did our share of
shopping so that added a little more to the pot. Dale and I will be sure to
make a visit to the B and B in the future. Thanks for setting up this event and
we look forward to the next one here!> Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 07:45:08 -0800>
From: rashburn01@xxxxxxxxx> Subject: [GeoStL] Congratulations SLURPERS!> To:
geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > ->  >  > Thanks to your generosity The Village Of
The Blue Rose had a very financially rewarding day.  An eight hundred dollar
gross is considered a great WEEKEND for their 'Soup and Chilli Days' and we
pushed them past nine hundred dollars for just ONE day.  And those figures do
not include revenue from the shops in Geocaching 's version of "Girls Gone
Shopping".>  > Thank you StreetWalkers, Blue Rose staff, and of course Blue
Rose residents for all your hard work.  You made my job easy.>  > On >  >   >
//www.freelists.org/list/geocaching > Missouri Caches Scheduled to be
Archived http://tinyurl.com/87cqw> Missouri land use policies -->
www.MoCache.net> Mogeo forums -->http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php> "NGR LIST"
--> //www.freelists.org/list/mga