[GeoStL] Re: Congratulations

  • From: "Chris Binder" <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 17:15:45 -0500

-
Oh, I have no problem with anything...It's all a big misunderstanding. The
only, let me repeat, ONLY problem I have is the amount of messages I get
saying "me too." I think that every milestone should be noticed. You're
right, I don't have a job at all yet (repeat: Yet) So I wouldn't know what
you do, how you do it, or how hard you work. But I do know one thing...that
geocaching is mainly an activity done on the side. I don't want this
conversation to turn into the one I was reprimanded for a few months ago.

To sum up what I just said:
1) I don't know the entire story behind livelihood.
2) I think all milestones, should be noticed, but not to the point of being
overkill.
3) Geocaching is an activity, when we have time for it.
4) All my opinions are my opinions.
5) Everything was a misunderstanding.
6) I apologize for any short-comings that may have resulted from my rambling
on.
7) I'm not judging people by their stats. I'm not implying that those with
more finds are better than those with less finds, or vice-versa.

~Chris :-)