[GeoStL] Re: Congrats xitaqua!!!

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 16:30:16 -0700 (PDT)

-
Way to go Marcos....Toastmasters is a neat
organization. I took a toastmaster course once and
loved it but never pursued it further due to lack of
time. I once did an extemporaneous talk on metal
detecting and everyone enjoyed it but this was long
before geocaching.....the stories would be an added
bonus to any talk though.

Congratulations and good luck in the future contests

Dan (Thunder)

Subject field