[GeoStL] Re: Congrats xitaqua!!!

  • From: "mc" <xitaqua@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 00:10:00 -0600

-
Hello !

It was really nice to see missourimule, it took me a while to recognize
that I was talking to another geocacher. I think we should have a secret
handshake, so we can recognize each other when we are not in our
"natural environment".

Thanks for the well wishes and support from all fellow geo-cachers !.

I quoted BrawnyBear word of wisdom when encountering a grizzly bear when
geocaching in group... :).

HappyKraut is right !. I could have gotten 1st place if I mentioned him,
but there is so much material that I need to "sort them" out. With that
much material I can go to nationals !!!!! :). I hope you got you
"walking stick" back safe and sound... :).

See all at the picnic !.

Cheers !
xitaqua.