[GeoStL] Re: Concerning Picnic Games

  • From: "Chris Binder" <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:18:13 -0500

-
Awesome! I just got home from school...so I'm dragging. I'll read over your
e-mail again when I have something to eat. I REALLY liked your suggestions,
that's 150% better than what I thought. I don't even know what time the
picnic is...so I'm waiting on that...then I'll start the heavy planning.

~Chris