[GeoStL] Re: Common sense when hiding

  • From: Stephen Martin <faery_generic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 18:09:14 -0700

-

Look. I am not attacking you. i will still be hunting.  i will still contribute
and be a part of slaga. i just have no need to do the online aspect of it,
because i get enough of my rights being stomped from the bush administration.
I also truly give a care less about the numbers and by not logging online i can
put the "cache" where my mouth is.  You feel strongly on your beliefs and so do
i.  That is what the supposed freedom of this country is all about.

You can get as irritated with me as you want.  i do not want to be an enemy of
anyone here.  The door will not be hitting me, i aint leaving. just changing my
game plan to suit my beliefs.

happy hunting, stephen