[GeoStL] Common maillist error message

  • From: Glenn <potbellystove@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 12:19:00 -0500

-
If you get a message that was rejected from the geocaching freelist, take a look at the reason why it was "bounced" back to you.

If it says something like "Message exceeded allowed body size." then go back and edit your message to be smaller. Usually this happens if you include a lot of the previous quoited posts. Edit to be smaller and resubmit.

This has been your mail list tip of the day.

Also, there was three new cachers sign up to the list this morning. They all looked suspicious and I got a "take a look at these " flag.

These three people need to contact me, I am going to hold the signups until I hear from them. Hopefully we will see no spam from them.

--
-----
Glenn the mail guy.

Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->