[GeoStL] Re: Comedy Night

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 10:33:29 -0500

Brad, you were the Bomb! That was awesome. I hope to see you around St. Louis
cracking up the crowds. Perhaps we can have you headline the next MOGA!
Good Job.. Elvis was OK but I could have listened to you for another hour.

Thanks for a great evening! It was well worth it.

Now where did I put that remote?!?!  XD XD XD

Mike