[GeoStL] Columbia redo

  • From: <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 19:16:22 +0000

-
>> Since I didn't get to go this weekend, I might be game when you eventually
make it out to do columbia.  If you plan on attempting to do it as another
camping weekend be sure to at least post it here even if you don't make it an
event cache since it's been done that way once.<<

Sounds tempting and I would love a chance to do a group trip with those caches
again. But I will not be doing anymore organizing. My life is just too
unpredictable for planning far ahead and I never fail to goof up somehow and
tick people off. Guess I am just too scatter brained or just pulled into too
many directions to focus properly.
:-). So I will leave the organizing to those who can put geocaching first. It
would be great to see a trip planned for those and then if it turns out I can
go, I will, but it won't need to hinge on me. I am in Columbia fairly often,
but it just usually doesn't work for me to do those higher starred caches.

Jen

Subject field