[GeoStL] Columbia caches by Sprigglys

  • From: Eric & Dayna East <lichanura@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 21:49:24 -0500

-
 This guy is not maintaining his caches so I left this message on a few of his
cache
pages....  the caches in question are Jewell Cemetery, King Cache & Flat Branch
Park. At least
he's taken the latter down until it can be replaced.

Eric

Hi Spriggly!

You should really do some maintenance on your caches. Three of them were
missing, unfindable
or in terrible shape when I was there a few weeks ago & judging from recent
logs you have done
nothing about it. As a cache placer you owe it to the rest of the caching
community to take
better care of them!

Thanks!

Believer