[GeoStL] Re: Colorado/Oregon Help needed

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 09:57:11 -0500

-
Not a problem, I just picked up a Colorado

Steve Bromley wrote:

As the person responsible for making sure that the waypoints are loaded correctly for MOGA, I need some help. I don’t own an Oregon/Colorado and have no real good way of testing the load mechanism. I’m wondering exactly what everyone uses to load the waypoints into their Oregon and Colorado GPSrs? Any advice will be appreciated.

Steve

Steve Bromley

//It's not only the destination, but also the path you take and the friends you make along the way.//

Missouri Geocaching land use policies --> www.MoCache.net
MoGeo Forums -->http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php